Music for Video Productions
* Buyout - AKM, YoPo, 2d, Audio Network (83p per track) etc also see Amazon ("Buyout Music")
* IAC can supply tracks…on a choice of 700 CDs
* Also from the IAC - a Performing Rights License - small fee - worth it to use any instrumental music at all!
* Public Domain - e.g. Kevin McLeod, Bryan Teoh short loopable music, Classical MIDI Archives, Free Music Archive, Public Domain including lots of old jazz greats.
* Smart Sound - get away from the pre-installed tracks, everyone knows them.
* Make your own - Steinberg Sequel, Garageband, Magix, Sony Acid, Songsmith (6 hours free!)
* Band in a Box or Jammer - has 3000 pre-installed tracks of which the voicing can be altered. It will also handle MIDIs from Electrofresh etc but not usually alter voicing.
* Street artists - note especially that Disney buys copyright of all acts so you can use them for private videos.
* Musical scores can be read and played by special OCR programmes
* It is worth remembering that there are folk around who will compose music especially for you - an option worth thinking about for a major production.
* For synthesised voiceovers try Acapela
YouTube's copyright-free music can be accessed at:- https://www.youtube.com/audiolibrary/music
SFXvalley 100% free to use music and sound effects. Just write in your video's description "music by sfx valley"
Note that a special license is required for weddings - if you do them seriously
Try soundimage.org for sound effects, background images and music
Other Video Clubs
Southern Counties Region Clubs can be found at the IAC